Cash on Delivery (COD) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Cash on delivery is only available for a few stores and categories, Kindly go through the following points carefully for more information.
How Cash On Delivery Work at eChoice.in?
- Now you can opt for the COD option on some selected categories like Printed T-Shirt, Printed Cap, Printed Mousepad, Printed Mug etc..
- There are COD Fees that will be charged while choosing COD Option, ₹35 will be charged extra as extra cash handling charge as necessitated by our shipping partners.
- Place your order by choosing cash on delivery option.
- Once an order placed, We will Confirm it by WhatsApp message or by Call
- After confirmation of the order, your product will be dispatched.
- You don’t need to pay our delivery partner if you paid via Paytm/UPI/bank transfer/or any other way, directly transfer the amount to us, and if you do so COD charge will be waived off.
- Your product will be delivered to your doorstep
- If you refuse to accept product after placing it via COD mode, your account will be banned at eChoice.in