Become a seller on eChoice and start selling online in India. Whether you are a manufacturer, vendor, supplier, wholesaler, simply sell your products online on eChoice and become a top online seller with no additional investment. Selling on eChoice is easy and absolutely free with a beautifully designed dedicated store page. All you need is to register, list your products, and start selling online throughout India.
Why Sell Online?
- The online retail market is getting tremendous growth in India as almost every retailer is moving towards online selling.
- Online selling provides an opportunity to sell all over India with a large customer base.
- Easy promotion of the products through social media sharing with instant purchasing link from anywhere in India.
Why Sell Online with eChoice?
- Zero investment; register as seller absolutely free with your own dedicated store URL.
- Reach to customers all over India.
- Start selling instantly; you just need 2 documents (GST & Bank Account) and products to sell.
- Opportunities for all the sellers to grow with sale anytime, anywhere.
- Lowest selling fee; 5%-10% flat selling fee only on product price which sold out.
- Quick payout; get payment in your bank account within 7 days of delivering the product.
What do I need to sell online on eChoice?
You need just 2 documents and products to become a seller on eChoice.
- GSTIN to sell your products online.
- Bank Account; you will require to provide canceled cheque.
- Product to sell; at least 1 product to start selling on eChoice.
Note: If you want to sell only books then you don’t need GST, instead provide your PAN card.
How much would it cost to sell on eChoice?
You don’t need to pay any upfront fee for setting up your store on eChoice. Only a flat selling fee will be applicable to the sale price of the product after it gets sold. The selling fee varies from 5% to 10% depending on the product category. We don’t charge any additional fixed fees or transaction fees. The final settlement amount for payout to sellers can be calculated as follows-
Settlement Amount = Order Item Value – Selling Fee – GST (18% on Only Selling Fee)
- Order Item Value: Selling price & Shipping charge paid by the customer after excluding discount/coupon offered by the seller.
- Selling Fee: Flat percentage of product selling price only (after excluding discount/coupon offered by the seller).
- GST: 18% only on Selling Fee.
How selling on eChoice works?
- Become a seller; It takes only 5 minutes to register a seller account. After registering wait for the seller account approval which will be done within 24 hours.
- Setup your store; after the seller account gets approved, set up your store by providing all necessary detail including store appearance, shipping, store policy, etc.
- Add products; either add new product or import with one click for already selling products on eChoice, you may also email us product CSV file to be added in your store.
- Customers see your products and place the order.
- Deliver the product to the customer, either directly with your own shipping partner or through our shipping partners.
- You get paid for your sales; Funds from your sales will be transferred in your bank account (deducting selling fees) within 7 days of the delivery.
Start your online selling journey with eChoice to expand your business reach throughout the country.
Should you have any questions? Contact us at email@example.com